Peninsula Skoda Specialists
Our Czech friends at Skoda have an ambitious plan to double its Australian sales within the next five years. This is great news for the team at Garage Europa and highlights the clear-cut need for an independent Skoda specialist on the Mornington Peninsula.
Our technical advisor Deren Ibrahim, having serviced Skoda’s closely-related brother Audi for nearly a decade, has completed the 4-year long VW – Audi Group Apprenticeship Program and participated in years of continuous furthered factory training to keep up with the latest technology of the ‘Volkswagen Group’.
With Deren at the helm of this fully equipped independent Skoda specialists, Garage Europa now provides the most cost-effective solution for Skoda Service, Repairs and Diagnostics in Mornington. We provide a European specialist mechanic service to areas such as Mt. Eliza, Frankston, Mt. Martha, Rosebud, Dromana, Rye, Red Hill, Sorrento, Portsea and McCrae
- Minor or Major log-book servicing that retains manufactures warranty
- Genuine quality parts and oils used for all repairs and services
- Up to 50% off dealership pricing
- Utilizing the most up-to-date and modern diagnostic systems
- Timing belt and Timing chain repairs and replacement
Engine rebuilds available for engines affected by timing chain failure
DSG clutch specialists with all tools to service and repair DSG transmissions
- Carbon cleaning equipment to repair blocked EGR coolers, intake flaps and manifolds
Walnut blasting to clean carbon build up on intake valves of TSi engines
- Cleaning and repairs available for Diesel Particulate Filter ( DPF ) systems
Competitive pricing for Skoda dual-mass flywheel replacements
- Pick-up and drop off service to your home, office or favourite Cafe in Mornington
- Courtesy vehicle available with booking
Need Our Assistance? Give Us a Call Now!
Mon: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Tue: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Wed: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Thu: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Fri: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm